The David Tutera Experience 2021 in Orlando welcomed event professionals from all over to this 2-day/3-night event March 21-23, 2021 at the Four Seasons Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort. After postponing the originally scheduled 2020 event due to the pandemic, the highly-anticipated 4th annual Experience was a memorable experience featuring two full days of educational sessions, dynamic speakers, group work, hands-on projects, and three evening gala events planned by David Tutera.
Jet Fresh Flower Distributors had the pleasure of supplying all the flowers for this event which were designed by talented Central Florida designers, Raining Roses Productions and Tailored Twig. Each of them brought life and color to the events showing how flowers can transform an event of any magnitude. Our Sales Captain and GM, Fernando and Marketing Director, Ryan attended the event and witnessed the magic brought to life with our flowers.
Enjoy these lovely photos captured by Victoria Angela. @victoriaangelaphoto
(Guests participated in COVID-19 testing prior to entry and masked were worn throughout the event).
Night one of the David Tutera Experience 2021 had fun and creativity pouring out at their welcome party. Raining Roses Productions executed this colorful, artistic theme using flowers from Jet Fresh Flower Distributors. They created eye-catching illusions with their table centerpieces making flowers look like spilling paint in mid-air. This was a creative floral design to coordinate with the crayon welcome favors using single-variety flowers such as spray roses and statice which are vibrant and full of color.
David Tutera led the educational sessions which included various speakers along with a hands-on floral design session presented by Darin Bahl of Tailored Twig. Each attendee was given their own box filled with hand-selected blooms from Jet Fresh Flower Distributors, and designed low centerpieces that will accompany the night two gala’s floral design.
Night two of the David Tutera Experience 2021 in Orlando continued at the Four Seasons in Walt Disney World Resort. The florals of this event were designed by Tailored Twig featuring installations all around the ballroom including an impressive 15-foot floral tornado which set the tone for their “Modern Madness” floral design theme.
These arrangements are full of eye-popping greens including Bells of Ireland, Hanging Amaranthus, Anthurium and Lotus Pods. These flowers were also accompanied by fresh roses, orchids, tulips and more flowers which are all available to order from Jet Fresh Flower Distributors. Ask your sales rep about any of the items shown here or contact us at Sales@JetFreshFlowers.com.
Last but not least, night three of the David Tutera Experience 2021 in Orlando took place inside the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts. Attendees had a very unique experience of dining on the stage captured in an elegant setting created by Raining Roses Productions. Using flowers from Jet Fresh Flower Distributors, they created luscious rows of vibrant roses that added color and intimacy inside the theater for their final event.
Want more highlights? Visit us on Facebook!
DTE Orlando Vendors and Partners
- Event Planning: David Tutera – @davidtutera
- Event Planning: Joey Toth – @yourcoachjoey
- Experience Page: @dtexperience
- Travel and Accommodations: Linda Mitchell – @luxurydestinationtravel
- Host Hotel: Four Seasons Orlando – @fsorlando
- Hospitality: CeCe Celebrations – @cececelebrations
- Hospitality: The Traveling Bride: @thetravelingbride
- On Site Planning: Whitney Carillon Events – @whitneycarillonevents
- Photography: Victoria Angela Photography – @victoriaangelaphoto
- Videography: Luxecine – @luxecine
- Night #2 Entertainment: The Hit Factory Band – @thehitfactoryband
- Sound and Lighting Production: The Production Crew – @TPCTampa
- Floral Production and Design: Raining Roses – @raining_roses_productions
- Floral Production and Design: Tailored Twig – @tailoredtwig
- Drapery: Swag Decor – @swagdecor
- Linens: Nuage Designs – @nuagedesignsinc
- Tabletop Decor: A Different Look – @differentlookrentals
- Furniture: Gala Rentals – @gala_rental
- Printed Materials: Dogwood Blossom – @dbsinvitations
- Floral Provider: Jet Fresh – @jetfreshflowers
- Gifting: Fox Blossom and LA Rocks: @foxblossonco and @macys
- Wine: One Hope – @onehope
- Confetti Cannons: Fyerfly Productions – @fyerflyproductions
- Floral Aprons: Personalized Brides – @personalizedbrides
- Final Evening Venue: Dr. Phillips Center – @drphillipsctr
Click here to learn more about the David Tutera Experience.